Dr. Cathy Waterloo and her team at Village Dental would love to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. We understand the important role dental health plays in overall body wellness, and we’ll work with you to develop both.
Starting with your first visit, we’ll talk about your dental needs and goals. Then we’ll identify the care solutions that will make those goals a reality. By developing an individual treatment plan, based on your clinical and lifestyle requirements, we’ll soon have your smile healthy and confident.
Ours is a family-friendly, welcoming dental office, where we deliver exceptional dental care. We use state-of-the-art technologies and treatments, combined with a gentle touch, to help each person develop a healthy mouth and smile. We’d be honored to do the same for you.
Some of the care offered through Village Dental includes:
- Dental exams, cleanings, and fillings for children, teens, adults, and seniors
- Pediatric dentistry
- Digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and conebeam technology
- Care for TMJ-TMD and sleep apnea
- Bonding, bridges, CEREC® single-visit crowns, and dentures
- Dental implants and implant restoration
- KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™, veneers and other cosmetic dentistry options
- Orthodontics, including Invisalign® and Clear Correct clear aligners
- Emergency dental care
Village Dental, in Kenilworth, IL, welcomes patients from Winnetka, Evanston, Wilmette, and nearby communities. For more information about the dental care we offer, and how we can help you achieve optimal oral health, please call.
Dr. Waterloo and our team look forward to welcoming you to our dental family, and starting you on the path to a healthy mouth and beautiful smile!